Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pheww!!! been a long time(subsidy news)

Its been ages since my last post...almost 4 years now, woow. Within that period lots and lots of things have happened to me. I have transformed from the quiet young man into, a guy that knows the ways of the world, but now i don kool down ooh. Ur boi would be a proper "Mr" pretty soon (shining my 32,don't ask who she is). I promise am gonna be updating frequently now since i gotten my blogger password issue sorted.

I guess u all know that naija have been on strike for a little over a week now(one week and one day to be precise). Am not gonna dwell on the series of events that led to the strike, am sure you are all well informed. The good thing that came out of the strike/street protest was that Nigerian's became well informed and are now aware of how we are being governed. We now have facts and figures on what is  spent on what by the government.We took to the streets, young, old,rich ,poor. I was and still am impressed. Halfway into the strike I really got tired and wanted to go back to work. I was amazed at myself cos heaven know i don't like going to work like that.I had rather seat at home and work from my lappie and get alerts at the end of the month that my account has been credited (if only that were possible). But yesterday after the bb broadcast about the strike being suspended, I wished it were a untrue, I wished that i could sleep anytime i want and wake up as late as i wanted the next day. Its amazing how paradoxical we can be as humans. I got loads and loads to d,. I had better get back to works before I invoke d wrath of my employers. Catch ya all larra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home