Monday, December 10, 2007

Water under the bridge.

A lot of of things have happended to me over the last three months. For one I have become blog lazy. Wooah! I can hardly type oh right now. my eye is still drowsy from the large amount of alcohol that went into my system on saturday night. I found my self drinking even though am a teetotaller at a friend birthday bash. This lagos don spoil me Ooh. See this "good boy" that spent most of time in the north imbibing the salient principles of self control and morality...now this land of sodom and gomorrah has devoured him. Abeg oh the thing never reach like that. Just went out and had some fun this weekend. Back to the begining before I digress to far. Since my last blog a lot of water has passed under my bridge. The one thing that stands out in my mind was when I lost someone so dear, even till this present moment I find it hard to believe that he's no more. Its not the fact that he's gone that hits me, its how it was he passed on. For some one with a gentle soul he did not deserve that. Its made me to start questioning life and death, what's fair and what's not. I just couldnt comprehend how a man thats so loving, caring, always thinkin about helping others can be so callously murdered. My heart bleeds every day for him.Bleeds for his family that was left behind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home