Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Coming out

Na wah oh! I thought I prayed before i left the house this morning. Everything just went wrong for me today. Vehicle broke down on the third mainland at 5 am this morning, And then some one rammed into us from behind. God i couldnt believe it, I still cant. Anyway sha God I thank you that I am alive hail and heart. But there were some decisions i made out there that were terrible and the repercussion ghast. Enough about my bad day. I just found out that I have gotten a number of comments on my blog. Hmmmn i cant believe it ooh So People will actually take time to read my blog? Bimby dropped me a line and on checking her blog out I found out that we both were plagued with the same predicament. How to add links to other people's blog. I have a number of blogs i visit so religiously and have come to see them as "my people" Unfortunately I cant seem to link them. I am talking about the likes of confusednaija, overwhelmed, taureanmix, Babaalaye, vera, naija bloke the list goes on and on . BIMBY please come to my aid oh. How did you do it? Or any body Pls.

I oughto have put up this Cry for help ( No be the nigerian film oh) all these while. But i have always thought of this challenge as surmountable. But ol boy I no fit oh. So abeg make una come help. just drop comment on how to go about it. Bimby I dey wait you oh

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger BiMbyLaDs** said...

Vox, no more pain.. im here to assist..:).. okay, step by step:
1) click on your settings,
2) click on templates ( you should find that at the top left corner of your page)
3) on the templates page, you should see on the right hand side, some sections, one section should have the label ' add a page element'
4) click on the 'add a page element' and then it should take you to a new page... kai.. this thin long o.
5) the new page should give you options,one of which is 'to link other peoples blogs etc'.. click on that
6)once u have done so, then u should be able to add everyones line..
7) oya where ya money? mind u, i take major credit cards..

pele on ur day.. :)... its freezing cold in london..

3:28 PM  
Blogger Warri Boi said...

Bimbylads thank you too much. As you talk say London Cold,Na heater I go buy for you as credit card no go fit give you heat. Anyway thanks gal.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home