Saturday, March 31, 2007

Been So long

I confess i have been blog lazy for the past weeks. Its not my fault oh, Work has been nothing but Hectic. I have time to flick through some of my favourite blogs but no time pen a line on mine. Am back now (Just like Mase) back in the game and there aint no turning back. A lot of water has passed under the bridge since i have been gone in blogville. Na wah oh the kind gist wey I dey hear. E just be like na two year na him I don go. Been grooving a lot lately sha. Maybe a lil to much. Had my one of my best buddies come down from Abj last week. Gosh that weekend was fun. We had a wonderful time out. As per fine boy now all the lag chicks were just drooling for him. But the bobo too shy. Kai if to say nah me Ehn..... Since I have been away a lotta stuff have been happening to me oh. Plenty, plenty thing I no fit talk all of them but small small i gist una finish. Dan buro uba (my abrugde form of hausa) time don late oh. If I no wan dose for church tomorow I better stop for here oh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home