Monday, January 29, 2007

VGC Royal rumble

I am in sort of a trance, so dont blame me if I dont finish...... The weekend started at very slow pace. i thought it was gonna be the regualar weekend of sitting home and watching TV. Well no, Saturday nite went out to VI, came in at about 2am. I thought I wansnt gonna make it to church but thank God for my cousin who was around she made sure I went. Though i dozed of for most part of the service. Adefarasin wasnt in church (these pastors dey enjoy oh,you sure say me no go become pastor too?).

Today; public holiday nigerians are supposed to go and register. These VGC people have no shame, the registration center was a battlefield when i got there. VGC is supposed to be the abode of the big boys in naija but they have all turned to agberos.The center was so disorganised ( i didnt know i lived in the midst of some many agberos driving posh cars and living in palatial homes) a friend calls from lekki and said things were more organised, so off to lekki i went . But wait oh! I met a pretty damsel before i took my leave and I got her number. i guess am back in the game, hmmn i have been seeing here picture in my head ever since

2 Comments:

Blogger Confused Naija Girl said...

please will you be posting about this pretty girl!!

8:00 AM  
Blogger BiMbyLaDs** said...

abi o, pls, im new to the blogging world..5days to be precise.. so keep me on o.. im waiting for the gist!

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home