Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter holidays

I no even know wetin i wan blog about. I have been so outa touch that i dont know wat to even say here, wat in God' name made me click on New post? I guess maybe because its been a while since my last post. Even right now as i dey talk, i still dey reak my brain to find out wetin i go talk about. i noticed a lotta my fav bloggers have gone MIA. the likes of teaureanmix, babaalaye and lots. I havent posted for a while cos my day job has gotten a better part of me. I had one of the best easter holidays in a long. I know from the sound of that you will probably think that i went out and had fun (me wey like waka well well) but no I spent time with family in warri. I slept ate and then slept and ate. I felt like royalty and i loved it, i was served hand and foot. I couldnt believe that for the four to five days of the holiday i didnt go anywhere (which is unlike me by the way). I just laid about and savoured the beauty of being served per min per min. I work round the clock that i really get the time to just rest. the week days are spent in the office. Weekends i wanna hit the Island and see whats happening (VGC can be very boring i tell you) maybe see a movie, go for a show(some please tell AY to refund my money oh, that AY 2 live was something else,overbooked to the extent that omo boy couldnt even catch a glimpse) or just hang with friends. But this holiday was a wonderful deviation. I made the best of it. Didnt have to eat all those 'rubbery food' they are always cooking in all these restaurants. I ate home made food which i have done in a while.I hope another holiday comes pretty soon lets see what i make of it this time

5 Comments:

Blogger Afrobabe said...

lol...now u make me wanna go home...they usually wait on me per min till a week later...

2:37 PM  
Blogger Warri Boi said...

You sure got that right, after a week you'v over stayed your guesthood

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

homemade food.. the BESTTTTT... lol... that i know... glad you had fantastic rest... welcome back here sha

4:59 AM  
Blogger Onome said...

eyaaaaaa dont mind A.Y..i pray to enjoy dat kind of luxury some day oooooooo:-) thanks for stopping by

7:45 AM  
Blogger Warri Boi said...

@ONB.....Wow! one of my fav bloggers stops by, am blushing.Thanks a lot for dropping a line

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home