Thursday, August 03, 2006

Papa Pikin

Folks, guess how I woke up this morning. I woke up with a jolt from my phone (I was dreaming that i just got sworn in as the Sec Gen of UN, can you beat that?) ... its was my parents. My mom wanted to find out how i was doing(like she always does, mum I love you)?My Dad told me something that has made me walk around with a swollen head all day, beaming with smiles like a man that just won a million dollar lottery. He told me that he visited my blog and that he was impressed, although he had some constructive criticism for me. This incident made me to start thinking about the bigger picture (I must confess am still feeling a little light headed from pride). How excited will we feel if we heard our heavenly father tell us how proud he is for something we did?But the truth is that this ought to happen every day. He communicates to us through his word, rebuking us each time we err, giving us a little pat on the butt for being naughty and giving kudos to each and every accomplishment. But do we have that relationship with dear Father? Do we hear Him distinctively when he speaks? I must confess my relationship with God is not at its best right now. But I know that all that has to change.If my relationship is my earthly father is going on strong then my Creator ought to have center stage in all my dealings

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said. Nice blog

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home